Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thinking Of You

I thought of you today
but that’s nothing new
I thought about you
yesterday and the day
before that too
for every day good or bad
you'll always be in my head
I hope you've understood
everything I’ve said this isn't
just a joke or a silly lie I’d
never do anything to make
you wanna cry
I really do love you and
everything you are
I hope this
relationship gets really far
I’ll never get you out
I simply don't know how
in fact I’m thinking of you
right about now
you’re everything I need
and everything to me you
know exactly who you are
and what you want to be
you always make me smile
just by being there
I hope you know how much I really do care
every time I think of you my
stomach seems to twist
This is why I love you,
I’ve made a huge list
the list goes on forever
and never will it end
neither will our relationship
you'll always be
my friend not just a simple friend
but a special friend at that
I want to spend my whole life
with you

No comments: