Saturday, December 6, 2008

Her Kiss

Taking her hands in mine, fingers locked
Face to face, lost in each others gaze
Sparking inner desires as hearts race
Her touch makes me weak her smile melts my resolve
Sliding my hands down the length of her soft arms
Fingertips trace the full red lips that I need to kiss
Control is lost as my lips taste the nectar of love

Her hands securely wrapped around my waist
Pulling me in her arms keeping me warm
The indefinable taste of an enchanted kiss lingers
Sincere passion circulates throughout the midnight air
Her addictive azure eyes entice me for one last time
She embraces me, stroking her hair with my fingertips
Gently I cup her face with my hands as she leans in
Placing her lips over mine, tasting a magical kiss
My chocolate covered kiss melts on her delicate lips

Her bare skin glows with pale celestial beauty
Black eyes blinking, I take her in my arms, skin on skin
Making a vow, she will always feel like my queen

No comments: